My friends, first thing’s first, I want everyone reading this to know—this has almost ZERO to do with actual physical weight loss. My ultimate goal is health.. to FEEL good inside & out.
My beauty routine consists of nourishing my body & feeding my soul.
Four years ago I was so sick because of my diet, lifestyle, habits, outlook on life, etc that there were times I couldn’t get out of bed for weeks.
I needed a change. So what did I start doing differently/continue doing to this day??
- For one, get some sunlight, go outside, let your eyes feast on the splendors of the world. Don’t be afraid of taking up space in public. You’re here to do that!
- Get active, but don’t over-exert yourself. Do what you can with what you have. I have bad tendons in my feet & calves.. holy shit does that ever hurt when they’re acting out!!! So when I have to, I chill out, ice that shit. Bad knees? Do low impact training—walking, biking, light jogging. Learn your body.. Give yourself time to heal. Push yourself gently, you are your own competition.
- Have real faith in yourself. If you don’t believe in yourself then you’re sending out vibes of a loser and you will keep losing. Have confidence in yourself. Believe in what you’re doing. Do research about various foods, exercises, lifestyles, activities.. talk to people, find others who enjoy doing what you do (on the internet or otherwise). Knowledge is power and power is confidence.
- It’s okay to feel sad, depressed, lost, confused.. Just put things in their place. Stop carrying baggage with you everywhere you go. Give yourself a break. Learn to accept things as they are. Today is a new day, let’s do something positive today!
- Listen to your body!!! Observe what it feels like to eat certain foods, do certain things, etc. I don’t eat foods that have a low vibration, I examine the “light content” of the food I want to eat & if it doesn’t feel good then I don’t eat it. Animal products/processed foods tend to carry really heavy energy & I stay away from that. Eat/Do/Say/Be what makes you feel GOOD!
- Appreciate yourself. You don’t need anyone to complete you. Just don’t forget to invite others into your world, because sharing is caring.
- My favourite foods: Oatmeal, anything with Avocado, anything with Rice, pizza is just the greatest thing ever. I love salads, especially fruit ones.
- My favourite things to do: Skateboard, walk, long hikes, snowboarding is my bae, biking is so much fun it’s like flying on wheels.. laying in the grass lowers my blood pressure and I feel like a refreshed spring brooke afterwards.
- LAUGH YOUR PANTS OFF EVERYDAY, DO IT, BE HAPPY